Our Barcelona private walking tour is the best way to experience the history of Barcelona in one afternoon. You will be met by a professional local guide who will take you on a walking tour of the city's most interesting spots, telling stories and legends of this incredible city's past.
Our world famous walking tour has gained notoriety with TripAdvisor, Get Your Guide, MTV, BBC, The Lonely Planet and more! Beginning in the heart of the Gothic quarter, you will see all the main sights Barcelona has to offer.
On your private walking tour, you will hear fascinating stories of Barcelona’s history and it helped create the culture we see today, as well as learning fun facts and being entertained the whole way around by one of our expert tour guides. At the end you our guides will be happy to help with any future plans for your trip and questions you have about the city.
If you wish we can also add on a delicious tapas lunch, please ask one of our local experts when you enquire for more details.
This enthusiastic, informative and entertaining tour is without doubt the best in Barcelona, go ahead and find out for yourselves!
Your Tour Includes:
- Professional private tour guide
- 2-hour entertaining and informative general overview of Barcelona’s historic Gothic centre
- Optional tapas lunch add on
- Tours available to begin from 11:00 – 17:00
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start time
- Travel Bar – Carrer de Boqueria, 27 (Just off la Ramblas Liceu metro station).
- Bathrooms and bar serving refreshments available.
- Wear comfortable footwear and sun protection