Our Barcelona tour & Tapas is the best way to experience all things Spanish in one afternoon. Not only will you have a walking tour of the city, but a delicious tapas lunch as well.
Our world famous walking tour has gained notoriety with TripAdvisor, Get Your Guide, MTV, BBC, The Lonely Planet and more! Beginning in the heart of the Gothic quarter, you will see all the main sights Barcelona has to offer.
On your private walking tour, you will hear fascinating stories of Barcelona’s history and it helped create the culture we see today, as well as learning fun facts and being entertained the whole way around by one of our expert tour guides. At the end you our guides will be happy to help with any future plans for your trip and questions you have about the city.
Here you will also receive a drink, we highly recommend the local sangria, and a five tapas dinner, combining all the local Spanish and Catalan favourites.
This enthusiastic, informative and entertaining tour is without doubt the best in Barcelona, go ahead and find out for yourselves!
Your Tour Includes:
- Professional private tour guide
- 2-hour entertaining and informative general overview of Barcelona’s historic Gothic centre
- 5 Tapas lunch and drink
- Tours available to begin from 11:00 – 17:00
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start time
- Travel Bar – Carrer de Boqueria, 27 (Just off la Ramblas Liceu metro station).
- Bathrooms and bar serving refreshments available.
- Wear comfortable footwear and sun protection