Calling all football fans! You have just found your number 1 thing to do in Barcelona – exploring the famous Camp Nou stadium.
Boasting a capacity of near 100,000 fans, the largest stadium in Europe certainly needs to be seen to be believed. The self guided tour will take you around the stadium, giving you a chance to see all corners of the Camp Nou, including the multimedia area, commentators area, changing rooms, players tunnel and pitch side.
You’ll also have a chance to look around the museum, where you’re able to learn about the history and achievements of this great club. The Camp Nou experience is an obligatory stop for all the footy fans out there!
Your Tour Includes:
- A visit to Camp Nou
- Self-guided tour
- Last tour starts 1.5 hours before the stated closing time-
- From 1st January to13th April: Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 6.30pm. Sunday and public holidays from 10am to 2.30pm.
- From 14th April to12th October: Monday to Saturday, from 9.30am to 7.30pm. Sunday and public holidays from 9.30am to 7.30pm.
- From 13th October to 21th December: Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 6.30pm. Sunday and public holidays from 10am a 2.30pm.
- From 22th to 30th December: Monday to Saturday , from 9.30am to 7.30pm. Sunday and public holidays from 9.30am to 7.30pm.
- Public holidays 6th and 8th December from 10am to 6.30pm.
- Public holidays 26th and 31th December from 10am to 2.30pm.
- Closed: 1st and 6th January and 25th December.
- Group meets at Stadium for self guided tour: Carrer d’Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
- Advised to catch the Metro to ‘Les Corts’
- Car park
- Audio guide
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Clients will not be permitted to partake if they are under the influence of alcohol.