Our world famous free walking tour of Barcelona has gained notoriety with TripAdvisor, Get Your Guide, MTV, BBC, The Lonely Planet and more!
Beginning in the heart of the Gothic quarter, you will see sights such as the Barcelona Cathedral, Plaza Reial, Las Ramblas, La Boqueria and more on our Barcelona free walking tour.
Hear fascinating stories of Barcelona’s history and how it has formed the culture of the city today! You will also learn fun facts and be entertained the whole way around by one of our expert tour guides. All of our guides have extensive training and experience to make sure they aren’t just factual, but also captivating and compelling. Each tour is different as the guides write their own themselves, putting their own unique slant on each experience.
At the end of the tour, grab a drink and your guide will be happy to help with any future plans for your trip. Ask them about their favourite restaurants, the best things to see in the city and any other tours we offer.
This enthusiastic, informative and entertaining tour is without doubt the best in Barcelona! Go ahead and find out for yourselves!
MEETING POINT – Travel Bar – Carrer de Boqueria, 27 (Just off Las Ramblas at Liceu metro station). Grab yourself a beer, cocktail or sangria at the bar and meet us inside!
Your Tour Includes:
- Professional tour guide
- 2-hour entertaining and informative general overview of Barcelona’s historic gothic centre
- Optional activities afterwards
- Tours run at 11am, 1pm and 3pm every day
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start time
- Travel Bar – Carrer de Boqueria, 27 (Just off Las Ramblas at Liceu metro station).
- Bathrooms and drinking water is available.
- Wear comfortable footwear and sun protection. Intoxicated people will not be able to participate.