Travel along the Costa Brava in the beautiful northern region of Catalonia for an exciting day of kayaking and snorkeling in the crystal clear Mediterranean Sea.
Escape the heat of the city and the busy Barcelona beaches to join a refreshing fun-filled marine biology excursion on some of Spain’s most spectacular coastline!
The Barcelona Kayaking & Snorkeling tour starts at the beach! Here you will be kitted out with all the equipment you need with one of our top instructors.
Set out to sea on your kayaks, paddling beneath the volcanic cliffs to explore the rocky caves and snorkel with schools of fish, colourful corals, sea urchins and hidden treasures!
Tour Barcelona’s Kayaking and Snorkeling includes a picnic lunch and water on your return to shore, allowing you some free time to chill out on the beautiful white sandy beach before heading back into the heart of Barcelona where you can enjoy a round of beers on us!
Your Tour Includes:
- 6-hour return day trip
- Kayaking guide
- Equipment - wetsuits, snorkel gear, kayak
- Return transfers from Barcelona city
- Packed picnic lunch with drinks
- Round of drinks on return to Barcelona city centre bar
- 6 hour return day trip (Approximately 1 hour 25 min. drive per direction to/from kayaking site)
- Group must be ready to leave promptly at 12:00pm
- Group is picked up from central meeting point – Kulas Bar, Passeig de Colom, 7, 08002, Barcelona
- Please arrive by 11:45am for a 12:00pm departure
- Changing rooms, toilets and lockers are available at kayaking center
- Group members must be competent swimmers