Do you love fresh food, drinks and great company? Then you are in for a treat! A fun and delicious experience, this interactive cooking workshop combines tasty local tapas, enticing sangria and fresh seafood paella.
Paella Cooking Class
This interactive, informative and extremely appetizing process will teach you everything you need to know about cooking the perfect Spanish paella!
Hosted by your very own chef inside a large, fully equipped cooking and dining space, this culinary course delivers all the right ingredients for a memorable experience in Barcelona.
On our paella and tapas making experience, your chef will begin by leading you through a tour of La Boqueria Market. In the mix of a bustling market atmosphere, he will collect and explain the fresh produce needed to make the paella. Afterwards, he will take you the short walk back to the kitchen to begin your cooking experience. As chefs yourselves, you’ll have the excitement of making beautiful tapas and an enormous, traditional paella all from scratch, whilst siping on homemade sangria.
An absolute winner for travellers of all ages and from every corner of the world, this activity is the perfect way to spend your time in Barcelona amongst new friends, great food and local flavours.
Your chef speaks English and Spanish and will cater to any food allergies or special requirements. For those who do not eat seafood, an alternative main meal is cooked by the chef and served with the paella. Recipes and cooking tips are handed out at the end of the cooking class!
*Private classes can be booked for €39pp (based on a minimum of 10 people per class).
Your Tour Includes:
- Guided tour of La Boqueria Market (subject to the market's opening hours/dates)
- English and Spanish speaking chef
- Tapas, paella and sangria
- Daily at 1:00pm and 6:00pm
- Group is picked up from central meeting point – Travel Bar, Carrer de la Boqueria, 27 at 12:50pm or 5:50pm correspondingly
- Bathroom, cooking and dining area
- Cooking aprons
- Please advise if any group members are vegetarians or have allergies (we will ensure a variety of alternative food options)