Our private Spanish cooking experience is a fun and delicious activity for you and your friends. This interactive cooking workshop combines tasty local tapas, enticing Sangria and fresh Seafood Paella slowly cooked with love and eaten with great satisfaction by your group.
Hosted by your very own chef inside a large fully equipped cooking and dining space, this culinary course delivers all the right ingredients to a tasty and memorable night in Barcelona.
On our Paella and Tapas making experience, your chef will begin by leading you into the mix of the main bustling market of Barcelona to collect and explain the fresh produce needed from the fishmongers.
Then it’s time to hit the kitchen, aprons on it’s up to you! Plenty of prep to be done and there’s no shortage of ingredients.
Your enormous traditional paella is made from scratch. Under the guidance of your chef, your handy work will bring the stock, seafood and seasoning to a simmer. Fresh produce and home style Catalan cooking at it’s finest.
An absolute winner for travellers of all ages and from every corner of the world, this activity is the perfect way to spend your evening amongst new friends, great food and local flavours.
Your chef speaks English and Spanish and will cater to any food allergies or special requirements. For those who do not eat seafood, an alternative main meal is cooked by the chef and served with the Paella. Recipes and cooking tips will be handed out to group at the end.
Your Tour Includes:
- Guided tour of boqueria market
- Qualified chef
- Fully equipped private cooking school venue
- Interactive tapas, paella & sangria making
- Unlimited sangria for the duration of the meal
- Available to commence in the daytime between 11am and 3pm.
- Evening slots may be available upon request.
- Activity lasts for 2.5-3 hours
- Chef will meet group at convenient central meeting place (Eg. Placa Reial Fountain, La Boqueria market Entrance, Hard rock Café, Travel Bar) before escorting group to private cooking school.
- Bathroom, cooking equipment and cooking aprons.
- Please advise if any groups members are vegetarians / allergies (We will ensure a variety of appropriate options).