Barcelona ... sun, sea and sexy sangria! Come learn the art of making this centuries old, world famous and thirst quenching drink in this fun, interactive and cultural Sangria Workshop.
This is a fun and informative sangria workshop. Learn about the 2000 year history of sangria and how to make premium and signature sangrias in a group,using local and seasonal Barcelona produce. You’llmake three types of Sangria and we’ll have several tapas to accompany the sangria: Olives, “pan con tomate” (country style bread with tomato that we make together), cured ham “jamon serrano” and Spanish cheese. We drink what we make of course!
Your Tour Includes:
- A friendly and expert guide
- Learn how to make 3 different types of Sangria
- Local, delicious and seasonal ingredients
- Traditional sharing tapas
- From 11:00am - 16:00pm
- City centre private location