All the exotic flavours from the south of Spain combine into one night of Tapas and Flamenco!
Time to discover some of the greatest traditions known to Spain; Tapas and Flamenco! To start, you will be guided to a flamenco show in the heart of Barcelona city centre. Flamenco shows originate from the region of Andalusia, two performing a story of love through the art of dance and music. Accompanied by the beautiful Spanish guitar, this is an intense show bound to make you feel the passion!
After all of the excitement, you will then be lead through the winding streets of Barcelona to a restaurant where you can wind down in your private section and taste a range of traditional tapas and famous foods from around Spain. Wash it down with some homemade sangria and then use the inspiration to dance your night away!
Your Tour Includes:
- 30 minute flamenco show
- 9 course tapas meal
- Unlimited sangria for duration of meal
- Group meets at 7:50pm for the 30 minute flamenco show
- Guide will escort group to a nearby, centrally based restaurant for a 2 hour tapas meal with drinks
- Last course is served no later than 10:30pm
- Group meets at Travel Bar, Carrer de la Boqueria, 27 (unless otherwise informed)
- A full service bar is available at the flamenco show venue but drinks are not included in the package price before the tapas meal commences
- Bar serving full range of drinks at both the flamenco show venue and tapas restaurant
- Please advise us of any special food requirements so we can ensure there is a variety of appropriate options