All the exotic flavours from Spain combine in one night of vibrancy and colour with your friends!
Time to discover some of the greatest traditions known to Spain; Tapas & Flamenco! Firstly, you shall be guided to a flamenco show in the heart of Barcelona. Flamenco shows originate from the region of Andalusia, two performing a story of love through the art of dance. Accompanied by the beautiful Spanish guitar this is an intense show bound to make you feel the passion!
After all of the excitement you will then be lead through the winding streets of Barcelona to restaurant where you can wind down in your private section and taste a range of traditional tapas and famous foods from around Spain. Wash it down with some of the homemade sangria and then use the inspiration to dance your nights away!
Your Tour Includes:
- 30-minute flamenco show
- Substantial 9 course tapas meal
- Unlimited sangria for duration of meal
- Group meets at 7.50pm for the 30 minute Flamenco show.
- Guide will escort group to a nearby, centrally based restaurant for a 2 hour Tapas meal with drinks.
- Last course served no later than 10.30.
- Group meets at Travel Bar, Carrer de la Boqueria, 27 (unless other wise stated).
- A full service bar is available at the Flamenco show but drinks are not included in the package price before the tapas dinner commences.
- Bar serving full range of drinks at both the flamenco show and dinner venue.
- Bathrooms available.
- Please advise us of any special food requirements so we can ensure there is a variety of appropriate options