A twist on the old favourite, our pirate themed Barcelona treasure hunt has naughty surprises along the way!
Gallivant around the city clue by clue, working your way around the cobbled streets of Barcelona where you will be rewarded by working out the clues and riddles along the way on your race to find the treasure! Our Barcelona treasure hunt is professionally written specially for you to race around the city trying to find the teasure of Captain Muerte.
Wear your finest pirate fancy dress to win the keys to open the treasure chest and earn eternal glory amongst your friends!
Your Tour Includes:
- 2 hour city Treasure hunt with clues and quests (based on the Amazing Race)
- A round of welcome Cava to begin
- A chest full of treasure for the winning team
- Groups typically commence the treasure hunt between 12-3pm.
- Other start times are available on request.
- Group will meet at a city center bar to commence activity.
- Toilets, food and drinks available at several venues that group will visit around the city.
- Several tasks include drinking alcohol.
- Advise if this is not appropriate for any members in your group.
- Be aware that mobility is necessary as this is a ‘race’.
- Advise if your group has any special needs or requirements.